News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 PIECES

Started by ricky knight, 2016-08-05 09:30

Previous topic - Next topic

ricky knight

I have a few pieces for sale if anyone needs them. I have a gravel shield, a new electric wiper motor and switch,fender skirts, a 58 steering box with a straight shift column, an aftermarket BIG front swaybar, a couple of back windows for a Custom, a vintage looking tachometer thats nearly new, i set of dog dish hubcaps that are very good driver condition the white need painted but chrome is pretty nice.

wv 57s forever

how much 4 sway bar and where r u

ricky knight

I will take 100.00 for it and I am in Georgia.

KYBlueOval

Quote from: ricky knight on 2016-08-05 09:30
I have a few pieces for sale if anyone needs them. I have a gravel shield, a new electric wiper motor and switch,fender skirts, a 58 steering box with a straight shift column, an aftermarket BIG front swaybar, a couple of back windows for a Custom, a vintage looking tachometer thats nearly new, i set of dog dish hubcaps that are very good driver condition the white need painted but chrome is pretty nice.
Ricky...............I sent a P.M. to you regarding some of these parts.
John

strick

Do you still have the tach? Any pictures and price please?

smurfee

HI SIR, does the wipermoter fit a 57 custom ( mine is vacume ) ? how much is it, DON  :icon_bigsmurf: :unitedstates:
NEVER LOOK BACK

chapingo17

Do you have the electric wiper motor? I'm fixing up a 1957 ford 500 and need the electric wiper motor.

ricky knight

Sorry its been sold but I do have a radio.

chapingo17

How much for the Radio? What kind of radio the T+ C type? Does the radio work?

ricky knight

Its just a standard radio and it does work.

chapingo17

I really need a radio for my 57 fairlane.