News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 left and right spotlights

Started by Ray, 2016-11-24 13:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray

I have a set of right and left spotlights, including the fairly rare right hand mirror frame. The lights and bodies are excellent, shafts are good-used, the left hand bracket is show chrome, the right hand is a sand cast repro. mirrors and bulbs are good. handles are correct. Have two sets and only intend to install a set on the coral "E".

pictures available
Willow Green 57 convert
Coral Sand over Gunmetal 57 "E" convert
"M" code 1969 Fairlane Ranchero
"Q" code 1969 Torino Cobra jet (427)
Inca Gold 57 Thunderbird

gasman826

Ray

Not a lot, just want to get my cost out. Maybe 800.
Willow Green 57 convert
Inca Gold 57 Thunderbird

SkylinerRon

Would you send me the pic's.
Do you have the red warning lights?
amxronathotmailcom

Thanks,

Ron.

Ray

I have pix, hi res, so I have to figure that out. I can send them or put them in dropbox or whatever. Not to good with posting pictures. Let me know if you have an idea. I have some indicator parts, I'll have to look. about one and a half if memory serves me. Also, I will have to dig out different handle switch wiring for indicator lights. They have dual wires.
Willow Green 57 convert
Inca Gold 57 Thunderbird

SkylinerRon

I'm no computer guy at all.
You may send them to my email.
If all else fails USPS will work.

Ron.

Ray

I'll give it another try today. I'll reduce the resolution. your e-mail rejected them when I tried a couple days ago.
Willow Green 57 convert
Inca Gold 57 Thunderbird

SkylinerRon

I'm getting a new e-net provider in a couple days if you can't get thru.

Ron.

SkylinerRon

mustang6984

Ray...if you e-mail them to me...I'll be happy to size them for you so you can post them. Not a problem...will take me about 2 minutes per pic. Then I'll e- them back to you so you can post them...or I'll put them up for you. let me know.

Hugh

P.S. send them to me one at a time. If they are being rejected by e-mail...then they are WAY too big to be sent in a cluster. Check your message box...I'll send you my e-mail address.

Quote from: Ray on 2016-11-25 21:38
I have pix, hi res, so I have to figure that out. I can send them or put them in dropbox or whatever. Not to good with posting pictures. Let me know if you have an idea. I have some indicator parts, I'll have to look. about one and a half if memory serves me. Also, I will have to dig out different handle switch wiring for indicator lights. They have dual wires.
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker