News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Looking for an 'n' from the Country Sedan emblem

Started by djfordmanjack, 2016-12-13 08:01

Previous topic - Next topic

djfordmanjack

Since I seem to have a very rare Model called 'Country SEDA' I am looking to upgrade to the more common Sedan version  :003:
If somebody had a broken Script, the 'Sedan' piece or even the 'n' only, I would be glad to have it and patchwork mine !
Talking about the rear left emblem on the 4dr wagons.

Ecode70D

If someone has just that piece which Guenter  needs , you can send it to me in Mass and I'll send it to him in Austria.   I have a package going to him in January anyways and that will not take up much space. 
I wanted to send him one from my 59 , but they are different.   

Contibob

I might have one, I will look next time I am out at my garage. I remember seeing a complete but weathered Country Sedan emblem somewhere out there.

Contibob

I do have one. It is still all in one piece but is pretty corroded/weathered. The "N" at the end is still in halfway decent shape. You can have it for whatever the shipping is to Ecode70. Bob

djfordmanjack

Bob that sounds like a great offer! I will be happy to pay for the postage to Jay in Mass. Please let me know how to proceed. If you have paypal I can directly send you money for post and further expenses.
regards Guenter

Ecode70D

Bob
     If Guenter had difficulties sending payment, let me know and I'll take care of it to you directly.  We appreciate all your help.   
      I will be sending you a PM with my address as soon as I'm finished typing this message.   
Jay

djfordmanjack

Great help, Jay and Bob ! Thank you both !!!

Lincoln4002

I have the complete emblem in pretty good condition if you are still looking for one. In Colorado.

djfordmanjack

Thanx for the offer! I might want to wait for the one that Bob is sending me.
Would you think that 55/6 are the same incl stud location as the 57 ?

Lincoln4002

After looking at your emblem vs. mine.  They are different script.   

Lincoln4002

Opps! Thought yours was the yellow one.  Disregard my previous post

Lincoln4002

I am not sure.
If the script is the same usually the studs are located in the same spot.

57chero

If you compare the two they exactly the same to me.

Lincoln4002

It looks the same to me too. Let me know what you decide

Lincoln4002