News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Garnish molding

Started by Ron, 2016-12-27 18:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron

I need a garnish molding for the front passenger-side door on my 1957 Tudor Ranch Wagon.  I believe it's the same molding as found on 2-door sedans, both 1957 and 1958.  I'm looking for a molding that is in very good condition with no bends, dents, dimples, rust, creases, etc.  Faded, old paint is no problem because I'll be painting it anyway to match my interior.  Thank you!  Ron...

I found the garnish molding I need.  Thanks everyone for your responses.  Ron...

Ford Blue blood

Quote from: Ron on 2016-12-27 18:52
I'm looking for a molding that is in very good condition with no bends, dents, dimples, rust, creases, etc.

Ron not sure any of those exist as stated above.  The two door sedan, Ranchero, and Ranchwagon are the same.  I have two pairs, all four have surface rust, will be willing to part with a pair AFTER my Ranchero is completed through the "fitting" things stage.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

JPotter57

I might have one, not sure which side it is though, will have to look.  I somehow acquired an extra one some time ago, not sure where it came from but I have 5 total.  I know all of the black ones go to my car, so I can check when the rain stops and see which it is...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.