News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

window regulator

Started by DON 1957, 2017-02-15 11:31

Previous topic - Next topic

DON 1957

I need a window regulator assembly for the drivers door on 300 custom don't know if other models will work.

Thanks
                                Don

RICH MUISE

Is yours a 2 door? I've got one from a Ranchero. Needs some cleaning and some rust removal on some of the components, but appears to be complete and I just cranked it thru the range, so it's operable.
Where's it being shipped to? Not sure what shipping would be, but I'm thinking 30. should cover the part and shipping. Anything else you need from a door? I'll post a pic if you want.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

I have one as well.  The 2dr 300 and Ranchero/Ranchwagon/Courier are the same.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

DON 1957

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2017-02-15 14:36
Is yours a 2 door? I've got one from a Ranchero. Needs some cleaning and some rust removal on some of the components, but appears to be complete and I just cranked it thru the range, so it's operable.
Where's it being shipped to? Not sure what shipping would be, but I'm thinking 30. should cover the part and shipping. Anything else you need from a door? I'll post a pic if you want.

Is it complete with the glass track and arms?? Also how to pay?

Thanks

RICH MUISE

I'll post a pic later. Not sure if I have the glass track. I'll check. Been a little hectic here lately.

RICH MUISE

Cannot find a glass track anywhere....sorry. Bill/Fordblublood can probably supply everything.
Check with him, then let me know.

Ford Blue blood

I am short the glass track as well.  Carpenter sells new glass tracks.

Shipping only for me.....
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II