News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

For Sale: garage-kept, 1957 Ford Fairlane 500 Coupe

Started by jaskew, 2018-04-20 10:07

Previous topic - Next topic

jaskew

A terrific, garage-kept, 1957 Ford Fairlane 500 Coupe. This Number-matching, 2 Door Hardtop has been garage-kept in Rhode Island since it had been purchased and shipped from California. The only thing the car needs is an oil pan gasket.

LINK FOR PHOTOS AS IM UNABLE TO ATTACH THEM: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/82elc3fg06znz0j/AAD7ppzAPI8tvn9xo34lxYE4a?dl=0

This car has a V8 engine, 312cid/245hp/4bbl with an ending dress up kit and has made multiple appearances at car shows.

The original owner/car-collector is no longer with us, so we can offer what is in this listing. We can say he spent an enormous amount of time taking terrific care of this vehicle and taking it to car shows.

I'm the original owners' son, new to this board, desperately seeking a licensed expert to appraise this vehicle to offer more info than what I've posted. I'm not a car guy, my Father was. I'm happy to provide photos of areas needed as I live out-of-state.

ASKING: $22,000 OBO that is within reason of vehicle value.

• 1957 Ford Fairlane Hard Top/Coupe/ Club Victoria

• VIN: D7LV197320

• Automatic V8 w/ Dress Up Kit

• Mileage: 83800

• White/Salmon

• Clear title

RICH MUISE

That's an awesome looking 57 !
Send "Lou" a pm. he is a member here, and a licensed appraiser out of Connecticut, maybe RI is not too far away for him to have a look. Not to throw in a monkey wrench if any members here are looking, but my gut feeling is he'd come in with a higher appraisal than what you're asking, but just my 2 cents.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

jaskew

Thanks Rich. I already sent him a PM, we'd love an experts opinion on the vehicle and happy to pay so a buyer knows what they need to know. We'd like to move the car not just to get rid of it, but to make sure it's kept up. I figured this forum would have some folks that will give that car some love.

chapingo17

Really nice car. I would like to know how much my is worth.

hd99fxr3

is this car still available I am interested in a nice original  jim  hd99fxr3@aol.com