News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1957 ford custom 300 for sale

Started by NHMckee, 2019-05-07 19:28

Previous topic - Next topic

NHMckee

1957 ford custom 300, 460, c6 3;00 rear front disc brakes comp cam,
Neil 406 544 7103

FORDNUT

Interested. Please call me at 865-235-5178 Bob
At my age I am not required to act mature.

hd99fxr3

what price range are we looking at

hd99fxr3

not a custom 300.  just a custom   the 300 had no back seat one sun visor no radio and not even an arm rest on the passenger side. came with a six cylinder although you could order it with a v8 . but it is a nice looking custom, what are you asking for it

hiball3985

Quote from: hd99fxr3 on 2019-07-09 16:01
not a custom 300.  just a custom   the 300 had no back seat one sun visor no radio and not even an arm rest on the passenger side. came with a six cylinder although you could order it with a v8 . but it is a nice looking custom, what are you asking for it
You are so confused :003:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

RICH MUISE

LOL, that's funny Jim, but of course you are right on.
HD99.....almost everything you posted is incorrect. You need to spend more time on this website, :001: but in a nutshell..........what you are describing would be  the business sedan as far as the no back seat. All Customs and Custom 300s were base priced with a 6 cyl, 3 spd manual. No heater, no radio. Just about everything back in 1957 was an option.
The business sedan was based on the 2 dr. Custom, but had no back seat (had a package tray instead), and fixed rear windows. Everything else had a back seat.
The Custom model can be seen in my avatar. Notice the Custom trim ends before the front door. The Custom 300 was same body as the Custom, but with a higher level trim package. The great looking Custom 300 NHMckee has shows the side trim extending all the way past the doors to the headlight area. Most 300's had the gold inserts like his, but there was an optional single strip trim piece that did not have the gold insert, but it still went all the way to the front of the fender. Both Customs and Custom 300's were available 2 dr or 4 dr. All Ford passenger cars had the full line of drivetrains available, whether Custom platform or Fairlane. 6cyl all the way to F code supercharger.
The Custom platform was a shorter wheelbase than the Fairlane, but I won't get into that right now.
Sorry to hijack your ad, NH, wanted to make sure we didn't cause any confusion.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

hiball3985

Maybe this will help
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang