News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Rubber floor coverings for 57's

Started by E Code Randy, 2017-02-20 11:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Norwell

A pic.. of Macs.....
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

fordaholic

Gasman, Ranchero`s suffer the exact same problem as I have. Carpenters front rubber mat, as nice as it is, stops dead at the front seat bolts with no tails to go between the seat and sill. And like a Business coupe the Ranchero needs a small piece behind the seat does it not? In any case the solution would be for Carpenter to provide just the rubber by the foot and let us take it from there. 

hiball3985

Quote from: Jeff Norwell on 2017-02-21 18:11
And what is interesting is the Oklahoma City source is its a third cheaper than Mac's.....I just about done with Mac's and they horrible service.
Thats what happens when a GM type business tries to run a Ford business. they have been going down hill ever since the take over.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

E Code Randy

Thanks for the help guys   ---- when I did my 70A E code years ago I was fortunate enough to find a rear floor covering that was new but an old replacement piece along with the same thing for the front. They had been boxed for all time so when we did the install, we had wrinkles galore. We used a hair dryer and got em to lay down some but they aren't real nice. I left them in the car in hopes they flatten some with the summer heat and maybe more hair dryer. This 300 E code is one I picked up from it's second owner 12 or more years ago out in Enid OK. It's cool as I found it's original factory build sheet in the drivers side door card. My 70A build sheet was in the passenger side door card where I find most the 57 build sheets I have found. It would be real cool if we could get someone to do the rubber floor covers as I would run them in all my E codes that had rubber originally.
57 E code custom tudor,  3  57 E code custom 300 tudors, 57 E code Fairlane tudor HT, 57 E code Fairlane tudor chrome post, 57 E code Fairlane tudor HT, 57 E code Ranchero, 2 57 E code Tbirds, 57 E code Fairlane 500 4 dr sedan

RICH MUISE

Welcome to the forum,btw. That's a heck of a collection you have there.
Are you the Randy Conner from Wisconsin we have in our listing of salvage yards?
Excellent to have new club members with your expertise!!
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

There can only be one Randy from Hayward, WI!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Randyh

I looked for a long time until I finally found a set of original NOS mats.  Being that they are 60 years old the rubber is very dry and cracks easily.  We really do need someone to make new ones.  If anybody has any experience with how to soften and preserve these please let me know.
Randy