News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1957Ford.com issues...

Started by JPotter57, 2017-03-28 15:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Contibob

Maybe what people are talking about, but when I key in "57fordsforever.com" I get a page that wants me to "admin sign into" MOJO. When I hit the sign in, before entering any info I get a notification that the site is not secure. ????????????? Got into the site from an old "remebered" access. Bob

RICH MUISE

I did what Rick told Bob to do, and it works with Firefox now!
Thanks Bob.
I wonder how many aren't figuring it out, just assuming the "website coming" page is indicating it's not available now.
I'll post it on the Hamb so at least some will see it.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

JPotter57

I have a lot of photos to add over the next several weeks.  I have a work trip coming up in about a week and a half, so in the evenings, that is what I will be doing.  You guys know how many photos was on the site before, well, I have those and probably twice that many more to add.  Aside from what I got from John, I also had my own collection, plus several thousand photographs that had been sent to me in the mail over the last 20 years of doing this.  Yeah, I have a lot of work to do to get all this info up.  I have the site functioning now, but it is only a skeleton with place holders on the pages.  I still have to add all of the content now, and that is the real time consuming part.  I am going to be at the mercy of the bandwidth I am connected to.  Motel WiFi is not very fast, but it will get the job done.  I believe you guys will like the interface I have built to view the ohotos with, maybe better than the old one.  It is pretty snazzy I think.  As soon as I get at least SOME content on the site, I will launch it as it is.  I want at least most of the pages available to have at least 10 or more images.  This will, of course, be with the knowledge that much, much more is coming.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

E Code Randy

James,
I think it's good for all of us to see adds from suppliers of items that relate to what we all enjoy -- and if it brings a few bucks to the sight, thats even more cool !
57 E code custom tudor,  3  57 E code custom 300 tudors, 57 E code Fairlane tudor HT, 57 E code Fairlane tudor chrome post, 57 E code Fairlane tudor HT, 57 E code Ranchero, 2 57 E code Tbirds, 57 E code Fairlane 500 4 dr sedan