News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Events or Cruise-ins

Started by Larry Bralley, 2017-04-07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry Bralley

I've always liked 57 Fords. My dad had one back in the day. He passed away in 2012. I bought a '57 Custom 300 in August 2016. It has a .030 over 292 (What I was told.) with 3 on the tree and overdrive. It was built in San Jose, CA and the VIN indicates it was a 272. Supposedly, the car spent it's life in CA before going to NC. It has all original panels with just a dab of filler here and there.  I drove it to Pigeon Forge TN last September for "Shades Of The Past". I go every year anyway. Also went to several cruise-ins in NC and VA. What I'm wanting to know is; Are there any 57 Ford events scheduled this year anywhere East of the Mississippi river? Is there a calendar I can view? The calendar icon keeps showing "year error". Thanks for the page/site. I hope for a response. Larry Bralley

Marc

Well there's the All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle PA in June, which this year will feature a gathering of F-code 57's.

Larry Bralley

Thanks Marc! That's about 4 hours from me. I'd like to see the F-codes in person, along with the other Fords. I appreciate it.

racton

:unitedstates:I attended a neat,kick of the year car show today.It was put on by the Choppers Car club.I found a nice wagon with a 429,C6,

djfordmanjack

suede57ford

Anyone who can make it to Carlisle, PA  the first of June for the Ford Nationals and E&F-Code Reunion needs to make it.  Should be more '57's in one spot, except when they were made.

We are taking my Black VR57 Sedan.

57 2dr Sedan, Black,VR57 Supercharged Y-block
57 T-bird, 460 C6
57 Ranchwagon, 5.0 AOD
57 Ranchero, VR57 Supercharged
57 Courier Delivery, 460 C6
57 2dr Sedan, Red/White
69 Mach1 428 R-Code
69 Talladega 428
69 Bronco 5.0
70 Torino Cobra SCJ 4spd,4:30 Drag Pak
34 Ford P.U. 427 Ford, 2-4s