News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 Ford passenger car Selectaire inside windshield trim

Started by arpbob, 2017-04-14 18:07

Previous topic - Next topic

arpbob

Hey Guys,

I am Desperately in need of the factory Selectaire inside window trim for my 57 Del Rio Ranch Wagon, see illustration below. Thank you!

Bob Florine

Wirenut

If for some reason no one on this forum has one to spare you may consider looking at edsels and mercury's of the same year. My friend Jack was looking for the same thing and we found the exact same trim in an Edsel. I would have never thought to look in them at the salvage yard until Jack mentioned they were the same. Best of luck in your search.

arpbob

Quote from: Wirenut on 2017-04-15 07:06
If for some reason no one on this forum has one to spare you may consider looking at edsels and mercury's of the same year. My friend Jack was looking for the same thing and we found the exact same trim in an Edsel. I would have never thought to look in them at the salvage yard until Jack mentioned they were the same. Best of luck in your search.

Thank you I appreciate the information.

Bob

gasman826

having one and finding one are two different things.  I'm sure I have one but finding it is another challenge.

dgasman

I have a nice one with no rust or corrosion . The vents move freely . A very clean unit . I really don't know the value of it any more , if you would like it make me a fair offer and we will see if we can make a deal. I do not have the two end pieces just the main vent
Kent
HAPPY MOTORING
dgasman

arpbob

Quote from: dgasman on 2017-04-15 15:44
I have a nice one with no rust or corrosion . The vents move freely . A very clean unit . I really don't know the value of it any more , if you would like it make me a fair offer and we will see if we can make a deal. I do not have the two end pieces just the main vent
Kent

dgasman,

Thank you for your response, how about $150.00 and I pay for shipping and shipping materials etcetera. 

Bob Florine

arpbob

Quote from: dgasman on 2017-04-15 15:44
Kent

If you did not like my offer, what do you feel it is worth? I do need it and it is in prime condition. Please get back to me. Thank you!

Bob Florine

cokefirst

are you still looking for this part?  I have one that needs paint and the louvers should be re-chromed.  I do have the two small end pieces too.  Let me know if you are interested.  The two plastic levers knobs are missing.  I probably have them, it is a matter of finding them.
1957 Skyliner
1956 Thunderbird
1955 Thunderbird
1956 Ford PU
1931 Model AA stakebed