News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Two shows

Started by RICH MUISE, 2017-06-21 07:54

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

I've got two shows coming up I'm planning on doing wth the '57. I did both last year, and am looking forward to the shows and associated road trips. Actually, correction.......3 shows.
The first is a local route 66/6th st. show in Amarillo. It's on July 1st. They block off 6 or 8 blocks of the old historical district. Nice show. Last year a beautiful orange Olds convertible took top honors. Trailer queen from the east coast.

Second one is in Santa Fe, NM on July 4th. It's run in conjunction with a downtown pancake breakfast that attracts tens of thousands of people. I really enjoyed the show last year. Only downside is having to be in line at 5a.m. to get parked in the show. The show is on one of the streets that runs off old Santa Fe square in the art district. It'll be a 600 mile round trip, more if I add to the trip (Taos, Red River, Eagles Nest resort areas, not too far away).

The third one is the annual Thin Air Nationals in Green Mountain Falls, Colorado. It's on July 15th. Absolutley wonderful spot for a show if you like the mountains. Just a few miles from my old house in Colorado Springs. I'm hoping Les from Colorado Springs (forum member) will be there with his gorgeous Custom 300. I've got to give him a call..hopefully have his number since my old cell phone took a dump. Last year I saw 3 or 4 members and car guys/gals I knew, so I really enjoyed the day. Jon/ Hogwagon and his wife Sue were there also.
Les, Jon, Rich K from Denver,Al (57dohc), or any other members who can get together.....give me a call at 806 341 2036.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

RICH MUISE

Just found out the NSRA show in Pueblo, Colorado is this week end. I'm tempted, almost...temps in the mid 90's for Saturday.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe