News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Need a radiator core support

Started by TexasFordGuy, 2017-06-26 15:32

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasFordGuy

I am  in search for a radiator core support for a 1957 Fairlane.   I am looking for something in good shape, not mangled or rusted out.

Thanks, David
1957 Club Victoria (63B)
1955 F100

RICH MUISE

If no one here has one, try Roger Vasholtz in Kansas. Any model full size passenger will be the same....Fairlane, Custom, wagon, Ranchero, etc. Not sure about '58's. Roger's contact info is in our list of salvage yards with '57 stuff under Kansas (duh,lol).
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

alvin stadel

I have 2 of them, both very good shape,  If you are interested, my e-mail address is awstadel@ gmail.com

gasman826

My wagon need one (battery acid damage).  I changed it with out removing the front clip.

TexasFordGuy

Still looking...  Would like to find something near Texas if possible
1957 Club Victoria (63B)
1955 F100

Wirenut

Try Johns Salvage in Seguin Texas, I don't have his number handy but you should be able to google it. Talk to Tammy. If they won't ship it let me know and I can pick it up and ship it to you if you make a deal on one. They have a few 57's that still have the radiator supports on them. I can send you photos of what they have if you work a deal with them on price. I can go there on Saturday if need be, just let me know.

TexasFordGuy

I have called Johns a few times over the last year or so, and each time they tell me they will check and get back to me and never do. 
1957 Club Victoria (63B)
1955 F100

Wirenut

Sorry you've had poor responses from them, they do have a lax work ethic. I will check with them tomorrow and see if I can get a price for you and if you like the price I can go and take some photos of the best one. I know of at least 4 that still have the front clips on them.

lalessi1

I am interested in a radiator core support as well.
Lynn

Wirenut

David, Johns salvage wants 150.00 for a radiator support. If your willing to pay that I will go and pick out the best one and send you photos.

SkylinerRon

Guys, 57-59 Core supports are the same.  B7A-16138-A

Goodluck,

Ron.