News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

under dash lite switch

Started by geraldchainsaw, 2017-07-25 18:24

Previous topic - Next topic

geraldchainsaw

hi all,  over the years its misssing,  i need the lite switch under dash when doors open and close,  for a fairlane 500 conv,  any one have one they don't need?,   if so,  send me the info,  thanks   jerry

thomasso

Do you need just the switch or the whole light assy.?
57 E Code Black 76B   55 Willys Aero   63 Rivera   99 Lightning  1- XK8 Convs.   05 Vanden Plas  etc.

Ray

I have one, I'll have to see if I can find it. It would be the entire assembly. I have an NOS accessory light I am going to use on the coral car so the original will be left over. I'll let you know if I find it.
Willow Green 57 convert
Coral Sand over Gunmetal 57 "E" convert
"M" code 1969 Fairlane Ranchero
"Q" code 1969 Torino Cobra jet (427)
Inca Gold 57 Thunderbird

thomasso

Hi:  Thomasso here.  Actually it was Ray who has one.  I thought I might have one, but no.  Sorry
57 E Code Black 76B   55 Willys Aero   63 Rivera   99 Lightning  1- XK8 Convs.   05 Vanden Plas  etc.

Ray

Gerald, I haven't found it yet but I know I have it. I did find the "map light" so I know I can let you have the standard one when I find it. Also, do you still need that green carpet set? If so, I can probably send all at the same time.
Willow Green 57 convert
Inca Gold 57 Thunderbird

geraldchainsaw

hi Ray,  just need the lite set up,  thanks    jerry

geraldchainsaw

WOW,  130 guys read this and no one has a lite

Contibob

They come up rarely on ebay, but it is one of those 'unobtanium" pieces. After 60 years not a lot of them out there.

RICH MUISE

Most of us 130 guys do not have convertibles, and I assume what your looking for is a convertible part only.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

geraldchainsaw

ok,  i was hoping for a orig,  since it seems so hard to get i'll make up one.     and i don't think its for conv only,  anyone that had 2 doors that opened would have had a lite i would think,  i tried  jerry

Ray

If you are going to look on e-bay, watch for the "map lite accessory as well. Same setup except they use a top switch that says map lite on the front. Accessory for  closed cars. Still looking for mine, no luck yet.
Willow Green 57 convert
Inca Gold 57 Thunderbird

SkylinerRon

Retracts have them also.

Ron.