News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1957ford.com

Started by JPotter57, 2017-08-13 00:06

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

Hey guys, be sure to give the 1957ford.com site a look.  I have worked this weekend adding many galleries of photos to the site.  I also added the interior and exterior color content, so it is back.  I will be adding more in the next while.  Now that i have the hard part done, I can just add images  now..I'm proud of what it is becoming, let me know what you think...Still have a long way to go to get everything I have up, but please be patient.  Even if I were to work like I have today (14 straight hours), it would take me months to get everything I have up...This site is going to be huge!!
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

KYBlueOval

Very nice!
Thank you.

RICH MUISE

I looked thru some of it this morning, and I really like the layout. You've done a magnificent job getting all that info working together, James! Looking forward to more stuff to brouse thru.
I do have a question though. If there are questions or comments on the 1957ford site, do we address them here? For example, I was looking thru the identification plate decoding info and noticed  the model number/letter codes were not there. Example.what is 70A vs 70B, etc.
Your unrewarded efforts are much appreciated.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

JPotter57

I could add those, but if you notice, the model codes are on each model phogto page.  It wouldnt take much to put it there.  But, to answer your question, yes, ask any questions or make any suggestions here or the facebook page. 
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Marc

Just checked it out, it's looking great James! Appreciate all the work you've been putting into it.