News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

rear end axles

Started by ragtop, 2017-08-17 16:05

Previous topic - Next topic

ragtop

looking for right & left 1957 to 1959 axles not heavy duty  some one at one time installed new bearings and just destroyed the axles and it seems to be my noise and vibration problem

KYBlueOval

Ragtop, I believe I have what you are looking for. They came out of a '59  9inch. Can you give me the measurements from yours........length, bearing size etc.. If I have the correct axles, they are yours for the cost of the shipping. I live in Louisville KY.                       
John

KYBlueOval

ragtop, I measured the axles I have, and they are what you need.  They're yours sir. BTW,.they are 28 spline. So,it will take me a couple of days to find a suitable box and get them shipped to you. Just realized I'm responding on the Forum not on PM's. It's early in the A.M.! Send me your complete mailing address via the PM's please.
John

KYBlueOval

ragtop..........i finally found a box that should work. Barring any interruptions tomorrow, I plan to get it shipped tomorrow I'll get you the tracking # and the shipping amount after it is boxed, weighed ,and on its way.
John