News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

ARP 155-5404

Started by 57tudor, 2017-11-05 21:37

Previous topic - Next topic

57tudor

Hi Guys,

I have been working with Summit Racing last week in regards to a part number discrepancy with ARP. ARP has changed their part number 155-5404 to a kit that rectifies the issue with the #5 main cap. The old kit had fitment issues with the #5 stud, washer, and nut protruding above the oil pan rail causing the oil pan to not set flush to the pan rail. The new kit number 155-5404 has studs, washers, nuts, and two bolts that now permits the oil pan to set flush into the #5 main cap allowing the oil pan to set flush on the entire pan rail. Summit Racing contacted ARP to confirm the change as I had provided supporting documents directly from the ARP web-site showing the change with the kit. Summit Racing has updated the part number and I'm told will be adding the PDF instruction sheet showing the change and installation. I received my kit yesterday morning directly from ARP and Summit Racing is sending me a shirt and hat for bring this issue to their attention. Get you some of that!

Rick
57 Tudor
:unitedstates: