News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

SOLD--NOS FoMoCo headlight panels--SOLD

Started by JPotter57, 2017-11-14 12:20

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

I have a pair of extremely nice and very rare NOS Ford Motor Company headlight panels, left and right.  I bought these to repair the fenders for my Custom, but have since changed my mind since the others are done, and came out looking ok after paint.  These will have the original seam when installed.  Still have the original FoMoCo brown primer with yellow stenciled part numbers.  Asking 450 for the pair.  Free shipping in the Continental US, overseas will be actual shipping.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

JPotter57

1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

RICH MUISE

Wow, James, I never saw the ad or I would have scrapped up some money just to have them.
Exactly what Joe needs......I think I'm remembering his was the dual headlights car he just bought and wanted to change back to OEM. LOL, I was telling him it would be a heck of a job since the replacement repops are so badly formed. These will make it SOOOOO much easier for him. Great!
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

Yes, James made part of the process painless ( except for my wallet. :002:  ). Now just need to find the buckets, springs and doors.  bawl
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

Ray

Check with Steve Pierce in 29 Palms CA. (310) 631-0053

Ray
Willow Green 57 convert
Coral Sand over Gunmetal 57 "E" convert
"M" code 1969 Fairlane Ranchero
"Q" code 1969 Torino Cobra jet (427)
Inca Gold 57 Thunderbird

CobraJoe

Thanks ray, I'll give him a call after work.

...and Rich, if you are still looking, I had found this guy who had a NOS, but he only had one: https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=199783&highlight=57+headlight

CobraJoe

Thanks Ray , I gave Steve a call this afternoon, nice guy, shot the $hit with him for almost half an hour, lol. He's got what I need and we're good to go. Thanks again, this place is a great wealth of knowledge for these great, old classics.  :thumbsup:

RICH MUISE

Thanks for the link, Joe. I wasn't really looking, but I do have a spare set of fenders that need the panels, but it'll probably be a few years before I finish up the honey-do list for the new house, lol.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

djfordmanjack

Can somebody please clearcoat that B7A-*** part # and hang it on his shop wall. this pieces are pure art. :004:

Come to think about it Joe, what are you doing with the quad headlight assemblies ?

CobraJoe

DJ, I'm probably going to sell them to try and recoup some of my single headlight conversion money. I figure this change-back-to-original is going to cost me an easy Grand. :102:

57chero

CobraJoe

Ray

Willow Green 57 convert
Coral Sand over Gunmetal 57 "E" convert
"M" code 1969 Fairlane Ranchero
"Q" code 1969 Torino Cobra jet (427)
Inca Gold 57 Thunderbird

gasman826

Masking tape held one of the eyebrows on for several years until I finally use JB Weld to glue studs.