News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

finished builds

Started by Smooth150, 2017-11-19 08:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Smooth150

For sum of you I bought a 1957 Ford Fairlane 500 from a member on this website
JDLafeyette he was a dear friend of mine he had passed from cancer and I want to finish car like he wanted I will post pics. Great website for all kinds of info Thanks

Ford Blue blood

Welcome aboard.  Good luck with the build, don't be afraid to ask questions, we all need info of some kind or another from time to time.  All of our members will do what we can to help you along the way.  But we do live on pictures....:<)
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear of JD's passing, that's a real bummer to lose a good friend. Glad to hear you're picking up on his project..I went back and read some of his posts to refresh my old memory and remembered he was from my home state of Mass. We had several forum discussions when he was installing his aluminum radiator. If you want to see his old posts, click on the members button on the top bar. Find his name in the list, click on it and you will be able to then click on all his posts. That will only show you his post, not the other side of discusions he was in, but if you click on that post, it will bring up the entire thread.

Not too many guys from your area on the forum, but one of the most knowledgeable and helpful members lives in Carver (just inland from Plymouth) his name is Jay and his member tag is Ecode70D. Jd may have met him.
Any questions, just post them. As I've said many times over the past years, don't be afraid to ask questions that have been asked before. This is a one year of one make forum, and if we don't get redundant, they're won't be too many new posts, lol.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Smooth150

Ive gotten some good info here car is almost done just some tinkering here and there ill try to post pics she's a beauty.   Right now in storage having issue with getting rear windows to roll up properly will try in spring