News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Alabama snow

Started by Ford Blue blood, 2017-12-08 10:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Ford Blue blood

Moved and retired here to get away from this stuff!  Is this a forecast for the winter to come?  4" and still coming down!  Was supposed to be a "dusting" over by noon and completely melted by 4 PM.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Wirenut

We got snow in San Antonio and even further south to the Rio Grande Valley. It was a nice treat and especially feels more like Christmas but I would not want to have to work in it like folks up north. Probably will not happen again for another 20 or 30 years.

Marc

We're expecting 4-8 inches tomorrow here in CT. On the bright side I can stop raking leaves now.

RICH MUISE

Got to be discouraging, Bill. At least they probably don't have acres of salt piles waiting to be spread on the road. Looks pretty though!

"We got snow in San Antonio and even further south to the Rio Grande Valley."
None up N Texas way so far. I just got back an hour ago from an 800 mile roadtrip Just for some freshair and open road. About lunchtime today I was actually driving along the Rio Grande, but in the gorge/canyon area between Santa Fe and Taos. No snow visible on the trip at all except a few mountain passes with a very light dusting.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

BP57CUSTOM

Blue Blood , I live about 100 miles east of you in Tallapoosa Ga. we got about 9" here some had a foot. This is the biggest snow we have had since the blizzard in 1993. We were out of power about  three days. Merry Christmas!
Barry
1957 Custom 300
1965 Mustang GT
8N ford Tractor