News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

vintage grill & car museum

Started by alvin stadel, 2017-12-10 09:58

Previous topic - Next topic

alvin stadel

Rich, have you ever been to the vintage grill & car museum in Weatherford Tx. A friend of mine happened to stop by there and said it is unreal, the food and the cars.  I may be going that way in the spring and was wondering if it is really a must see.  Take care, Alvin

RICH MUISE

Never heard of it, I go thru Weatherford, OK. a lot, but I'm not sure where Weatherford Texas is.......I'll do some research.
I checked..Weatherford Tx is west of Fort Worth, just north if I20.............about 380 miles from my house. I'll check the Hamb for info on the museum......lots of guys in the DFW area on that forum
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

KYBlueOval

Quote from: alvin stadel on 2017-12-10 09:58
Rich, have you ever been to the vintage grill & car museum in Weatherford Tx. A friend of mine happened to stop by there and said it is unreal, the food and the cars.  I may be going that way in the spring and was wondering if it is really a must see.  Take care, Alvin
Alvin.......my son lives in Ft.Worth and we visited this museum. I didn't think it was all that special.The one car that I remember was a red Cadillac Station Wagon, from about '53-'56. There was a '57 Ford in the collection, in the same building where the restaurant is located. I'd guess there was a total of 25 / 30 cars and trucks in two buildings which are located across the street from the Court House. We did not eat there so I can't comment on that aspect.   
John

RICH MUISE

Sounds like I don't need to be going to Weatherford real soon, lol.
Alvin......if your headed this way and driving thru Amarillo, give  shout and I'll show you a really really good car museum,120+ top notch street rods, muscle cars, and a few hot rods. Mostly 50's and 60's, no 57 Fords though, but on the bright side, very few Chevies..
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe