News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Man It's Cold!

Started by lalessi1, 2018-01-03 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Norwell

-8 Below here this morning still.... Last night was the worst yet.... Tonight as well.... Daytime high today is -3 below(this is F) Tonight will be cold again.. next week up to 25-33 F... with snow.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

geraldchainsaw

its been 0 for the last 3 or 4 days around Detroit,   supposed to be close to 40 monday,   can't complain,  look at the last 2 or 3 years,  mild winters

RICH MUISE

Suppose to be 58 here today. I've got the nephew coming over with his pickup to finally go get my compressor from the old house. Yay! I can handle temps in the 50's!
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Marc

1 degree this morning, wind chills down to -20's. It hasn't been above freezing since Christmas. Supposed to hit 40 by Tuesday so yeah I'm ready for that.

jvo

The older I get, the less I like winter, except for the part about going skiing with my grand kids.  It has been beautiful here in Lethbridge for the past two days now, as we get chinook winds from over the rockies that bring us warm weather, like plus 7 C today, about 45 F. 
BUT, a couple days ago, it was like minus 52 with the wind chill from the North.  Actual temperature broke minus 40 which we haven't seen in quite a few years now.  All these nina and la nina weather things, usually make our local weather warmer in the winter, and quite bearable.  I remember when I was a kid it seemed like it was always 44 below zero, all winter. 

If I could roll back the years, back when I was young and limber, loose as ashes in the wind, had no irons in the fire.... wish I'd done things different, but wishin' don't make it so. ( Ian Tyson)

Ecode70D

Last week the temp went  up to 15 degrees and it actually felt warm after having nothing but below zero temps.