News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Does anyone do photoshopping on this site?

Started by jvo, 2018-01-06 20:50

Previous topic - Next topic

jvo

I would like to get someone to photoshop the back of my cab, where the top of the bed meets the B pillar.  Anyone on here do that?  Tomorrow I will be finish welding the B pillars, then starting on the top of the bed sides.  I'll put some pics on the build thread to explain.  Just thought this might show up for everyone better as a separate post.  Thanks.
If I could roll back the years, back when I was young and limber, loose as ashes in the wind, had no irons in the fire.... wish I'd done things different, but wishin' don't make it so. ( Ian Tyson)

RICH MUISE

Join the hamb, do an introduction, don't talk about anything that couldn't have been done by the mid 60's,look up Moose. The man is nothing short of genius. The thread is called "the photoshop thread to end all photoshop threads".........or something like that
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

hiball3985

JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

RICH MUISE

LOL....Jim, I couldn't figure out what you were talking about on your post on his build thread.......didn't realize you had photoshoped it for him. I didn't know you did that........awesome!!
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

hiball3985

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2018-01-07 10:27
LOL....Jim, I couldn't figure out what you were talking about on your post on his build thread.......didn't realize you had photoshoped it for him. I didn't know you did that........awesome!!
Rich, I'm not sure that is what he wanted. My photoshopping is as bad as my body work  :005:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang