News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Front valance end caps

Started by junior58, 2018-01-14 20:17

Previous topic - Next topic

junior58

I have a friend here in New Zealand building a Custom300 but he is missing the end caps off the front valance - bolts to the end of the valance and to the bottom of the front fenders. He needs both sides if anyone can help, also a headlight door (? - trim ring around headlight I guess?)
Thanks in advance.
Steve.
Steve McKnight
57 Fords International - NZ chapter

KULTULZ

If it helps, the PN's-

Valance Support-

B7A 17886-A- RH
B7A 17887-A- LH

HDL DOOR (Either Side)

B7AZ 13064-A
MEL DIVISION - 1958-1960

MERCURY - EDSEL - LINCOLN

lalessi1

Not sure what parts you are looking for... I have a headlight ring though, it is a little out of round though. PM me.
Lynn

junior58

PM sent Lynn (I think)
Steve McKnight
57 Fords International - NZ chapter

Marc

are these what you're looking for?

RICH MUISE

I thought he was looking for the ends of the splash panel/gravel shield. (uppermost part in the illustration ). The splash panel is 3 pieces, but I think the ends are actually spotwelded to the main panel, not bolted as he said. Can't look at mine to verify that as I welded mine solid.
lol, we'll figure out this confusion caused by a common language.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Marc

That's what I thought at first too, but those ends are spot welded in place (just checked mine).

RICH MUISE

Thanks for confirming that, I was pretty sure that was the case. Even with our terminology differences from the two countries, I don't see how he could be calling brackets "end caps" though. I guess Steve will enlighten us before long. Until then, I'll put my money on those pieces that are spot welded to the gravel shield.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

JPotter57

I have a pair of good ones, PM me..
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.