News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

door lock knob rod

Started by glenmichael, 2018-01-15 13:59

Previous topic - Next topic

glenmichael

Hello Everyone, another interior part missing, I'm calling it a door lock knob rod, I have this one could use one more. Does anyone know where I might find one?

gasman826

I have an extra...just keep forgetting to look.

glenmichael

Hello Everyone, I was very surprised all the internet looking and nobody makes this part. I found one on E-bay, that place scares me.. It would be great if one is available, I thought I might have to try and make one. Thanks  gasman826..

RICH MUISE

I checked yesterday. lol, I actually knew where a can of parts was that I removed from a Ranchero door I bought a year or two ago. I was sure I had a rod, but unfortunatly there was not one in the can.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2018-01-20 07:57
I checked yesterday. lol, I actually knew where a can of parts was that I removed from a Ranchero door I bought a year or two ago. I was sure I had a rod, but unfortunatly there was not one in the can.

I think you sent it to me.... :<)
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

Haha........had no clue. bad memory strikes again. Not to hijack the thread, but I'm finding out old age memory when you're working on a car that you built 100% yourself, often isn't any different than working on a car somebody else did, and trying to figure out what in the heck they did.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

hiball3985

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2018-01-20 09:36
Haha........had no clue. bad memory strikes again. Not to hijack the thread, but I'm finding out old age memory when you're working on a car that you built 100% yourself, often isn't any different than working on a car somebody else did, and trying to figure out what in the heck they did.
AMEN to that.. I'm a perfect example.. You should see what I go through today trying to remember what I did in 1975 when I built my truck
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

57chero

I'm sure I have one , I will check tomorrow.

57chero

Couldn't find one in my boxes of parts, I've been slowly throwing away stuff that I've had forever that nobody wants then sure enough soon as you do somebody needs one. 

glenmichael

Hello Everyone, Thanks so much for looking 57chero. As of this morning sounds like I might have one being shipped from north of the border!! Finding '57fordsforever' has made working on my car far more enjoyable than any of my other projects. Thanks..

glenmichael

Hello Everyone, Just an update, I would like to send a big Thank You out to delrio for sending my 57, the passenger side door lock rod, from Alberta, Canada to Ruskin, Florida. Thanks delrio, The project continues. I guess it could be the drivers side?