News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Ranchero Stainless Bed Trim Corners

Started by KYBlueOval, 2018-01-23 10:41

Previous topic - Next topic

KYBlueOval

Ranchero Stainless bed trim has two unique "Corner" pieces that transition the vertical trim, at the "B" pillar, to the horizontal trim piece above the rear window. These Corner pieces are approximately 8 inches long. They were produced in chrome plated steel and Stainless Steel.
I have a Right Side ( Passenger Side ) Stainless Steel Version.
I need a Stainless Steel Left Side ( Driver's Side ). Would buy a pair if necessary.
John   502 773 05 nine two Eastern Time Zone  Kentucky

jvo

You mean like these?  They came off my Ranchero.  Not going to use them with the Fairlane tail fins.
If I could roll back the years, back when I was young and limber, loose as ashes in the wind, had no irons in the fire.... wish I'd done things different, but wishin' don't make it so. ( Ian Tyson)

KYBlueOval

Quote from: jvo on 2018-01-28 20:26
You mean like these?  They came off my Ranchero.  Not going to use them with the Fairlane tail fins.

Thanks for the reply. No sir. those are not the pieces. Perhaps my description was not very good. Rancheros have a Ribbed Stainless trim, that is screwed down at the top of the quarter panel, and along the top of the tailgate. This trim also goes Up behind the "B" pillar and connects with the Ribbed piece that is horizontal, above the rear window. The corner pieces, at the top of the vertical piece, that connects to the horizontal piece above the rear window is what I need. They are about 8 inches long. I have a chrome over steel set, and a right side, ( passenger side ) stainless version, and would like to find a stainless left side.
Any help in finding one would be appreciated.
John 

thomasso

There is a newly rechromed pair on Ebay.  Expensive,  $250.
57 E Code Black 76B   55 Willys Aero   63 Rivera   99 Lightning  1- XK8 Convs.   05 Vanden Plas  etc.

KYBlueOval

Quote from: thomasso on 2018-01-29 20:00
Thanks for the Heads Up on the pair. I have a good pair I can have re- chromed, in the mean time, I'll keep hunting for a Stainless Left.
Thanks

KYBlueOval

Quote from: thomasso on 2018-01-29 20:00
Tried to find the pair you saw on E-Bay, but could not find them. How, or where are they listed?
thanks

thomasso

Hi.  I looked under 1957 Ford Mouldings.  Item # 352266698778.  4 days 21 hrs left.  Good luck.
57 E Code Black 76B   55 Willys Aero   63 Rivera   99 Lightning  1- XK8 Convs.   05 Vanden Plas  etc.

KYBlueOval

Quote from: thomasso on 2018-01-30 08:58
Hi.  I looked under 1957 Ford Mouldings.  Item # 352266698778.  4 days 21 hrs left.  Good luck.
Thanks, I'll follow that listing now, looking for the piece I need.