front fender rear lower panel and inner brace- new panels ems auto

Started by ems customer service, 2018-02-03 19:28

Previous topic - Next topic

ems customer service

we redid the tooling for the 57 ford front fender lower rear patch. the old product was not that good,

the body line is a pain to reproduce,  but we got as best as we could a lot better than before!  and we did the fender edge rollover with the attachment bracket,

the inner brace was also redone to fit the new outer panel

call us  ems auto 248-546-0232

SkylinerRon

kool, how about some 57/58 lower door repair panels and some Retractable trunk floor extensions?

Thanks,
Ron.

suede57ford

Wow! what an improvement in the lower fender fender panels.   I have access to rust free texas fenders so I had stopped buying the previous versions when I did need a a patch.   I will order some of the new improved ones to keep in stock now that they look usable.

I have access to good rust free parts to use a as correct patterns when you need them to develop parts.  In the past shipping a large panel(or cutting up a nice fender in to pieces just to ship it) has been my hangup from sending you samples to use.

I normally do not sell any parts but I don't mind helping your company to make the best parts it can.

The rear front lower quarter panel patch was missing the lower fold on the pichweld to spot to the outer panel to the inner rocker for a awhile.  I don't know if that has been corrected yet, but it only needed an additional 5/8" fold added at the bottom edge to be correct so it can be welded on the pinch weld like the factory.

Thank you for the investment and effort for making quality parts for our special cars.   

Pat

57 2dr Sedan, Black,VR57 Supercharged Y-block
57 T-bird, 460 C6
57 Ranchwagon, 5.0 AOD
57 Ranchero, VR57 Supercharged
57 Courier Delivery, 460 C6
57 2dr Sedan, Red/White
69 Mach1 428 R-Code
69 Talladega 428
69 Bronco 5.0
70 Torino Cobra SCJ 4spd,4:30 Drag Pak
34 Ford P.U. 427 Ford, 2-4s
69 Boss 429

Ford Blue blood

Just bought a pair.  WOW!  Talk about nice!  These bad boys are perfect!  I placed one on a fender and it is as good a fit anyone could ask for.  Pricey but well worth it!  Great job guys!!!!!!!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

ems customer service

Quote from: Ford Blue blood on 2018-04-04 08:21
Just bought a pair.  WOW!  Talk about nice!  These bad boys are perfect!  I placed one on a fender and it is as good a fit anyone could ask for.  Pricey but well worth it!  Great job guys!!!!!!!

how about some photos