News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

windshield wiper motor

Started by shopratwoody, 2006-12-04 19:08

Previous topic - Next topic

57 Ford Kustom

It was a combo using modified oringal and some steel I left the oringal pieces left on left right on right has a 1 1/2" gap on sides which my skirts fit behind. My son is mounting his with the brackets left on right side the bumper has only 1/2" clearence on side. He is not going to run cruiser skirts.

TOM   :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

KULTULZ

Interesting.

I saw this custom bumper previously on another 57 while surfing the net and assumed it was a cut/modified Custom face bar.

Also interesting how you mentioned you left them spaced to clear the skirts. The Custom face bar for some reason does not wrap around the quarter closely and actually presents a poor appearance at the quarter. This will allow one to close that air gap.

Thanx For Sharing!  :003:
MEL DIVISION - 1958-1960

MERCURY - EDSEL - LINCOLN

Zapato

As long as we're talking wipers has anyone figured out or thought of mounting wipers under the dash or using a British cable unit? The 55-56 Chev wiper does bolt right up that was the trick set-up in the 60s however anything that is Chev tri5 comes with a hefty price not to mention they're also 53 years old. :002: :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72