News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 Custom 57 Ford ranchero for sale

Started by custom57, 2008-11-30 12:36

Previous topic - Next topic

custom57

I'm selling my 57 ranchero, it's pretty custom and won a few awards when it gets out, it's to much to list here it is the yellow one in members rides under custom57 it is also currently listed on e-bay which would give you all the pictures it was listed 11/29/08, it's best to call for any questions and answers 310-345-0822

cms.luttrell

We are interested.  Do you still have.  Thank you, Marsha

shopratwoody

I hate blocksanding!

custom57

Hi,

Currently I do still have the car. I have not tried real hard to sell it, I do believe that I have a buyer which is the posting before yours.

Ken

shopratwoody

Ken,
Thanks for the reply. Always like to know where these cars end up. My full custom one
went to Sweden s few years ago.
Ron
I hate blocksanding!

cms.luttrell

It has been awhile.  We are the current owners of this '57 yellow Ranchero that Ken sold us.  We have been and are still continuing to have a blast.  It does get the attention.  Helps by being bright yellow!  Others cannot miss it as it is pulling into any event. 

cms.luttrell

And this rides is currently in Decatur, Alabama, and should be here for a long while.  Thanks, Marsha & Chip

JPotter57

Awesome, put some new pics up in the gallery....
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

BAMA_57

Hey, I know them. That's only about 40 miles from me. Look forward to seeing it!
'57 Fairlane 500
'69 Boss 302 Mustang
'70 Boss 302 Mustang
'77 F-100 Explorer

Ford Blue blood

I do believe they were at the Ford show in Cullman a couple of months ago!  Nice ride!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Frankenstein57

Marsha & Chip, is that your 57 in the latest issue of street rodder? If so , congrats looks good . Mark

cms.luttrell

It has been awhile since we signed on.  Yes, we do believe that was our '57 in that issue.  Thanks to Ken for the look; he did a good job.  And now, due to approaching retirement, need to start downsizing.  So this '57 Ranchero, yellow, is listed for sale.  But no real hurry.  Have really enjoyed so far, and will continue to enjoy until it does find a new home.  This will leave us with the 2 rides that Chip restored from the frame up (1955 Ford F-100 for him and 1969 Ford Mustang 428CJ for me!).  Marsha