News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Exhaust

Started by VwDrvFnd, 2014-08-11 18:48

Previous topic - Next topic

SkylinerRon

Get a AAA card.

Ron.

Zapato

Rich, with all the positives the Waldrons have gotten so far in this thread am thinking you should consider adding them to your supplier list. What do you guys think ? Yes or No ?

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

VwDrvFnd

I definitely appricate the offer, I am off 290 @ Bingle road. This last week has been hell on me, I got put on disability from work, my sister got arrested and they impounded her car, and I can't be out in the heat for long without wanting to pass out.
So my money situation is all in flux at the moment and as soon as I get my stuff straight and am able to put money in the car, I am going to take you up on it!

Quote from: Lgcustom on 2014-08-19 19:54
I'm of the OLDER generation and live in Cypress. Where in H-town to you live? I might be able to drive it for you or help install a kit.
I have a rust hole in my passanger side inner fender well, It's 58 years old what do you expect?

Lgcustom

The offer stands. Just let me know when you're ready and we'll work something out.

Larry

VwDrvFnd

Thanks Larry

I will let you know!

Quote from: Lgcustom on 2014-08-25 18:00
The offer stands. Just let me know when you're ready and we'll work something out.

Larry
I have a rust hole in my passanger side inner fender well, It's 58 years old what do you expect?

jumping jack flash

Back to the subject of breaking off manifold bolts in the head. I can't recall ever breaking off a manifold bolt on a Y- block. They just don't give that kind of trouble. Now if you have an FE engine in there, you can count on the top row giving you plenty of trouble. The bottom row not so much.

VwDrvFnd

That's great to hear! It's the original 292 y-block never been cracked open!

Quote from: jumping jack flash on 2014-08-31 19:33
Back to the subject of breaking off manifold bolts in the head. I can't recall ever breaking off a manifold bolt on a Y- block. They just don't give that kind of trouble. Now if you have an FE engine in there, you can count on the top row giving you plenty of trouble. The bottom row not so much.