News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

djfordmanjack

this may be wild, don't know if I posted this before. one of the greatest garage rock anthems ever. I know that some of you guys will dig this. back when. things were possible.

djfordmanjack

You may not care about modern hip hop music (I don't). People are making a craze about this because it has been 'sampled' into modern hip hop music a thousand times. I still don' care. Drums are great, check. all over a great song, well worth listening ! The original. Everything else is a rip off.

lalessi1

I saw Buffalo Springfield live in the 60's, they opened for the Beach Boys! Thanks for posting these awesome videos.
Lynn

djfordmanjack

Definitely a great memory, Lynn! Young and Stills were terrific musicians. The band sounds really tight in their early years. For what it's worth is such a great song, in music, whether one agrees with the lyrics or not.

abe_lugo

Viva Las Vegas 2024.  So far about 5 Wagons.
Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008

mustang6984

And three are red & white! LOL!!!
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

djfordmanjack

very cool !!! Your Country Sedan next to a same trim level Del Rio....my heart is beating faster !  I still have my Del Rio Project and wonder when I will be getting back to it, someday in the future.

if I do like Hugh, it will be 50 years from now...
:003:

mustang6984

DO NOT wait that long! UGH!!!
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

glenmichael

Hello everyone, over the years I have learned and enjoyed this site. Today I'm asking for a little help, last week I was told I have a serious health issue, I have decided to sell my toys and stuff one of them my 1957 Custom 300. I am asking for advice as to the asking price, I need to sell soon and would like to be fair about it. Thanks for your input.

gasman826

Sorry to hear!  Anything I can do, call!

RICH MUISE

Even if we had all the details, you're asking probably the most difficult question there is to answer. Research anything you can find on past similar sales, maybe talk to classic car dealer showrooms, etc., etc. Only you know what you'd be comfortable with for a price.
From my research over the years, there is a huge range in pricing mainly due to curb appearance I think, as well as the build. Not too different than a house from that aspect.
Sorry to hear about your health issues......that's a big reason why I'm selling mine.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe