News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Site Invasion

Started by shopratwoody, 2006-12-21 12:11

Previous topic - Next topic

shopratwoody

:BangHead:
I guess there's no way to keep all these invaders from registering on the site. I guess they think we are into
Sex, Drugs, & Rock & Roll :icon_fU:
Ron
Been wanting a reason to use that one...
I hate blocksanding!

custom300fe

If you looked yesterday there were 6 that registered but James refused all of them.

And by the way what's wrong with Sex, Drugs and Rock-N-Roll  :Cheshire: I remember a time when they weren't that bad.

Custom 300 2dr
390 + 30
Edelbrock Heads
Ported Street Dominator, 750 DP
Crites 2" Long tube Headers
C-6
3:55 Trac-Loc

shopratwoody

The Sex, Drugs & Rock 7 Roll are all good :headbang: I just prefer mine off the net  :114: I don't do that
in the ole 57 anymore  :boobies2:
Ron
I hate blocksanding!

JPotter57

I really like this board, because all I have to do to approve or reject registrants, is put a check in the boxes beside their name, and do many at one time, instead of one at a time like the other....pretty tedious.  Now, I can eliminate as many spammers at a time as I want.  Plus, I can ban these guys by email domain, instead of a specific IP address or email address, I can ban anyone who registers from , say, cashette.com, or whatever...very nice feature, since that is where about 10% of the spam was coming from...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Glen Henderson

I have been away from the site for quite awhile, glad to be back. Let me introduce myself. My name is Glen Henderson, I am just south of Montgomery, AL. I have a 2dr Ht Fairlane 500 that I am working on now and a Custom 300 2dr in the pasture waiting it's turn. I also have several parts cars and a barn full of Y Block stuff. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

RAWms

Have we been invaded again?

Regarding sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll:  At the DMV they asked that question "Sex" and I said "none," for drugs I told them for blood pressure and an aspirin a day, and rock 'n roll is because my knee hurts.  Gotta go, the newest John Wayne movie is coming on...

r
Time working or driving your ride is NOT subtracted from your life clock.

...as of Apr 2007

57 Ford Kustom

I must of been brought up protected becouse drugs when I  was a teenager were when you went to a Doctor :059: as for sex that was when you could get it :boobies2: and Rock and Roll ended with first time the Beetles were here :crybaby2:
GOD BLESS AMERICA [unitedstates] and apple pie isn't on my diet anyway :BangHead:

By the way Ron did you get the pictures?

T 8)m unitedstates   

aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

shopratwoody

Tom,
I couldn,t get to the picture thing.I used yiur email address but I needed a pass word. It wouldn't let me in to see :hiding:
Ron
I hate blocksanding!