News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Missing Members

Started by shopratwoody, 2006-12-27 18:48

Previous topic - Next topic

shopratwoody

Hey Smurfee,
Glad to see you made it back. Thought maybe you took a powder :horseapples:
Ron :glasses2:
I hate blocksanding!

57 Ford Kustom

SMURFEE    we have been :felix:waiting for you to show up now if we can get the rest the family will be complete :blob7: :041:   And that ain't no :bsflag:

T 8)M    :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

JPotter57

I am still away, and I have come up with a way to screen new applicants, but I cant do it easily from webmail.  I will be back home saturday, and will be emailing everyone I have left in the hopper to approve.  When they send me verification that they are indeed, 57 Ford people, I can approve them immediately.  There are about 7 in there right now that look to have legitimate email address (not cashette.com or .ru, and so forth.), but I dont recognize the user names.  The ones that I knew the names, I approved right away, which is why most of you guys were able to start up quickly.  The rest, I will take care of when I get home...Happy new year guys, stay safe!!
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

57 Ford Kustom

James   If a person has to wait a couple of days is sure a lot better than having to dump the siteand start over like has happened in the past. Keep up the good work .
           We need to get the spammers in one place and :blowup1: :redeemer: :fripper:

T 8)M  :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

JPotter57

I thought about some email bombs to foul up their server, but I'm not stooping to their level..besides, theres way to many of them, lol...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.