News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

OK, everyone, check this out....

Started by JPotter57, 2007-01-09 20:37

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

:119:

I've been playing with this new board, and am loving it.  I finally got most of the smileys moved.  If you want something that is not on the post form, look directly below them, you will see <more>....click that.  A popup will come up with the rest of the smileys.  That will save some load time....Also, note below your post text box, you will see <additional options>...when you go there, you can upload images without hosting somewhere like photobucket or whatever.  The files can be in .gif or .jpg format, and have to be 128kb or less.  You can get a pretty decent picture for that.  This hopefully will eliminate some trouble some guys have posting pictures.  You can browse directly from your computer, upload your photo to my server, and it will show up in your post as a mid size thubnail, which when clicked on, can be viewed full size...Enjoy...
By the way, I am still working on getting the registration set up to accept no .gmail addresses, .ru, cashette.com, etc.  If you have such a disposable email address, you won't be able to use it to register here.. I suggest you get a hotmail, yahoo or whatever,but none from a non-recognized name will be accepted.  Trying to make this thing better for you guys...Have Fun.... :boobies2:
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

RAWms

Mississippi Madman,

Thank you for my favorite site!  Thank you for your efforts to keep the site alive!  The gang here is tops and have always come through to help solve an issue, provide a "go by", or just great chat at times.

Thank you very much!  r
Time working or driving your ride is NOT subtracted from your life clock.

...as of Apr 2007

smurfee

This sight is by far 1 of the best on the planet & the efforts you put into it are remarkable & although the word THANKS seems small it is meant in a very big way - SMURFEE  :icon_bigsmurf:
NEVER LOOK BACK