News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Changes are a com'n

Started by shopratwoody, 2007-01-13 21:49

Previous topic - Next topic

shopratwoody

James,
whatever you gotta due, just do it. If these corporate butts are gonna be that way to Hell with them.
My Ranchero has no Logo's on it anyway. I always thought if you thing it's a El Camino that's your problem.
BTW UPS has never had a Logo on any of their vehicles for the same reasons your talking off (advertisement)
Go For It, Ron
I hate blocksanding!

57AGIN

James:

I attended the Ford Car Club Council meeting at Knott's Berry Farm last Sat. in preparation for the 2007 Knott's show.  The use of the Ford name did come up briefly, it is their understanding that the Ford attorneys have been told to back off on their aggressive approach to some aspects of the use of the Ford name.  The discussion centered on car clubs using the Ford, Mustang, Cobra, Lincoln names and it may be that we won't have to change the name of the web site again.  I'm sure more info will be coming out very soon, one way or the other.  Sure seems odd that when the corporation is on the verge of bankruptcy that they would be going out of their way to alienate some of their stanchest supporters.

Bob
57AGIN