News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

New guy

Started by Amblewagon, 2007-03-31 11:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Amblewagon

Hey gang,I've been reading the fourms new and old and they have been a big help so far.I have a 57 Country Sedan thats was a New Mexico foresty service car(Ablewagon) fairly rare.I have four wheel discs on it already,it's soon getting rack and pinion and a efi Ho engine.I'm going to have lots of questions along the way.I'm going to "try" to post a few pics.Thanks Joe

SteveO

very kuel wagon, I like the rear door :)

RAWms

Great rides!   What a great decision on "...which one will I take to the ..."
r
Time working or driving your ride is NOT subtracted from your life clock.

...as of Apr 2007

Frankenstein57

Very sweet rides, I used to work at P&H-Harnischfeger ,crane mfg. In the middle of the plant they had a 57 ambulance wagon, only one I have seen till now, very cool,  Mark

Amblewagon

Thanks guys but,the pickup truck is not mine,it's my buddys.I have a other cars in the stable,but only one 57.I have a mixed bag of rides A 35 Ford coupe all stock orginal paint,63 Catalina,36 Dodge coupe 440 sixpac for engine and left in suede,68 GTO,and a 69 GTX that was my first car,which I've had since I was 15.Someone told me Allis Chalmers also had a 57 Amblewagon on the grounds back in the day.Frankenstein57 did you live in Milwaukee?

Frankenstein57

Yes I lived in the suburbs of milwaukee , now I am about 30 miles west. Mark