News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Loading Pictures Into The Photo Gallery

Started by 57AGIN, 2007-05-02 17:38

Previous topic - Next topic

57AGIN

I seem to recall sometime ago there was a thread discussing how to put pictures into the Photo Gallery.  I tried the search engine to find the thread without success.  Any suggestions or ideas on how to accomplish this feat of photo wizardry?  It is probably not as easy as adding one to four pictures in the Forum, but due to size limitations and numbers of pictures the Forum will take the Gallery would be a better place anyway. 

I've got quite a few photos of thenice rides showing up for the 2007 Knott's show and would like to post them if possible.

Bob
57AGIN

landon_king

I, for one, am excited to see those pics. Just from the two you've posted looks pretty nice. :icon_super:

JPotter57

Once logged into the photo gallery, you can post photos in either the user galleries or in one of the pre made ones.  To post in the user galleries, go to the top where it says my gallery.  Click that, then once in that directory, click the add album button.  You will then be able to name your album whatever.  Once the album is created, go to the top and click the add files button, browse for yur photos, and continue.  When the files are uploaded, you will be prompted to place the files in the album of your choice, at which time you can select the album and click continue again.  Do this for each of the files you uploaded, then you will be finished and can view the poics.  God luck...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.