News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Per The Cover Page

Started by KULTULZ, 2007-05-28 09:29

Previous topic - Next topic

KULTULZ

QuoteRecently, Ford has become indifferent to the people who made them, and I refuse to support them, as well as provide free advertising for them. 

Additionally, Ford Motor Company has taken several controversial positions, and my personal convictions will not allow me to continue providing said free advertising.

And thank you for that. The FOMOCO I grew up with is long dead and gone. May they allow it to finally die in some amount of respect.

Has a new name been decided?

Suggestion- THUNDER ROAD

Either reminds me immediately of the other.
MEL DIVISION - 1958-1960

MERCURY - EDSEL - LINCOLN

wolfpupsdad

at the rate things are goin , we might get sued for title infringement by paramont studios , i say leave it like it is and make no big deal out of it unless ford inc. comes directly at us.

fomocochoptop

You guys have me worried know.  the Ford big dogs might say "off with his arm".

Frankenstein57

How about 57 Blue oval forever?

KULTULZ

I just don't want this forum to disappear.

Lots to learn here.
MEL DIVISION - 1958-1960

MERCURY - EDSEL - LINCOLN

JPotter57

I will only change the name if we have to.  Ford seems to have bigger problems than supposed copyright infringement right now.  If we are approached about this, I will change the name.  Likely something recognizeable.  At this point, I don't think we have anything to worry about.  More later...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.