News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

ranchero almost done

Started by 57chero, 2010-10-11 19:33

Previous topic - Next topic

57chero

I posted some pictures of my ranchero today, its almost done just a few little quirks to work out.

57chero

I posted them in the gallery under (members 57 fords)

tarheel57

Very,Very nice job,well done.It turned out beautiful.Are you running dropped spindles up front? and what size wheels are you running ? It really has a nice stance to it Tarheel 57 :burnout:

RICH MUISE

I like everything about it...outsanding job...very well done. I was looking at some of your older pics to see what you had to start with..any shots from before you started?  again...nice job.  Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

57chero

tarheel57, Im using fatman fab 2-1/2" dropped spindles, the front wheels are 17x7 and the rears are 18x8

57chero

Rich, I have some actual pictures but Im not sure how you would post them here.

57chero

Thanks for the complements, as you guys know there is a lot of work to get from start to finish, but then again there really never finished.

RICH MUISE

Quote from: 57chero on 2010-10-11 23:33
Rich, I have some actual pictures but Im not sure how you would post them here.
I assume you already know how to resize since you posted in the gallery section. posting here is easy..when you open a "reply" window, click on "additional options" right under the type input window, then click the brouse button. when you find the pic you want to post, double click on it and it will automatically be transfered here. if you want to add a 2nd or 3rd, click on "(more attachments) next to the brouse button, and it will open another brouse button.   Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

shopratwoody

I agree, they're really never done. But you did one fine job on'yours!.
It's nice not to see bedliner or whatever in the box too. Hell  of a
job.
Ron
I hate blocksanding!

wildhog

57 CHERO, YOUR RANCHERO LOOKS GREAT, IT WOULD LOOK NICE IN MY GARAGE NEXT TO MY BLUE AND WHITE SUNLINER !!! I NEED TO GET BUSY ON MY RANCHERO, NOW THAT I HAVE MADE AN ENGINE CHANGE AND HAVE TO START OVER AGAIN. TOM
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)