News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

2 `57 Couriers, and extra parts...

Started by JPotter57, 2010-05-09 19:31

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

A buddy of mine here locally has a pair of `57 Couriers.  One is in better shape than the other, but has had the panels cut out to make a 2 door wagon.  Apparently the guy he bought it from had a change of heart, as he tacked the panels back in.  Both have some rust issues in the rockers and lower quarters, like most southern `57s.  He has new rockers for one of them. One has pretty nasty rust in the dog leg area, though fixable with a donor. Extra stuff includes: full sets of Custom 300 style trim with the gold inserts, doors, fenders, tailgate, bumpers.  One of the Couriers has the everything delete dash, all delete plates intact.Either or both of these cars is savable, being as Couriers are fairly rare cars.  Would make a cool tow car for a nostalgia drag car, or just a cool parts hauler or cruiser.  He wants $2600 obo for everything, doesn't really want to separate.  You can contact me and I will relay the info to him, and supply you with his contact info.  If you have any cool trade bait, he really likes to do that, old time horse trading is more fun for both parties he says.I will try to post some photos shortly, still have to go see the other one, I've only seen the one with intact side panels.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

fordcars

can you send pictures thank you
fordcars57@gmail.com
ric