News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

'57 y block Power Steering Pulley

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-13 19:38

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

Thanks gasman, added to my watchlist. Hopefuuly it can be had for less than $100    bawl
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

CobraJoe

Thanks again gasman826, I was able to win the auction for $25.    :blob6:
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

gasman826

CobraJoe

Thanks, wouldn't have happened without you.  :002:

CobraJoe

Came in today; looks to be correct...

Ecode70D

Hooray
Joe   I'm happy for you. 

Gary...Thank you for helping my friend Joe to find  that pulley.  The one on his car has a big chunk from it and I know that was on his "to get" list.

Jay