News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Garage Sale

Started by BWhitmore, 2012-11-25 20:39

Previous topic - Next topic

BWhitmore

Ranchero or Wagon  Frame - good Condition - $250 (must pick up)
Dash - good condition, no dents or rust, includes radio -  $75 (must pick-up)
Dash one piece chrome insert - nice condition -  $75
NOS Temperature gauge in box -  $100
Heater Plenum - $25
Floor steering column surround plates - nice condition - no rust -  $35
Ranchero door hinges -  $50
292 Four Barrel Intake Manifold -  $75
1957 Power steering linkage - no RAM - $75
Ranchero Rear Bumper Guards with Lights - rechromed -  $100

All parts plus shipping

Let me know if you would like pictures of any of these parts

Bill Whitmore (213)  709-8904

lowrider

Bill, pm sent on the 292 4v manifold.

Ford Blue blood

Bill, PM sent on the bumper gaurds...
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

lowrider

Bill, thanks for the pictures but I'm going to pass on the manifold. Thats an "A" manifold that takes the old teapot carb & I'm looking for a "B" manifold that take the more modern Holley.

2x57sedan

where are you located?

ive heard a ranchero frame is the same as a custom is this true?
57 custom sedan
57 failane 500 4 dr (parts 4 sale or trade)
2 60 thunderbirds 1hdtp 1 vert (parts)
69mustang
72 f100

BWhitmore

A Ranchero frame  only fits a Ranchero or Station Wagon.  The Custom 300 frame is different.  I am in Alhambra, California (Southern California).

gasman826

I think I still have a Ranchero/wagon frame.  You're about 4 1/2 hours away?  I'm sure I have a Custom frame.

Ford Blue blood

Bill, Check is in the mail.
Bill
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero

BWhitmore

I believe the difference in the frame between a Ranchero/wagon and a custom is the rear cross member.  You might want to look at a 57 Ford Shop manual for a drawing of the two frames. 

Tom S

Quote from: 2x57sedan on 2012-11-27 21:27ive heard a ranchero frame is the same as a custom is this true?
I probably got this from http://www.1957ford.com/index.aspx but I can't find the right page now to see if there is any other info on the differences between the frames besides that cross member.  Like the mounting tabs on the frame sides behind that cross member.  They seem to be highlighted.

Take a look at page 6 here too, might be better pix.
http://www.1957ford.com/asp/gallery.aspx?catmstrid=7&catdetid=29

Ford Blue blood

The shock cross member has different shock mounts on the wagons and rancheros from the passenger cars, both the 500s and 300s.  Haven't looked under the retractable in a long time but I believe the shock mounts are the same as passenger car mounts.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero

BWhitmore

Additional Garage Salke Items:

One pair of re-chromed front bumper guards (real nice) - $85 plus shipping

1  chrome dash bezel - ignition key side, re-chromed, no pits - $100 plus shipping

Pictures on request

BWhitmore

More Garagle Sale Items:  Restored vacuum wiper motor - $50; 1967 Mustang Master Cylinder (disc brakes), rebuilt by professional - $40.

Pictures on request.

BWhitmore

Anyone that needs any of the items listed in my garage sale is welcome as my holiday gift to have any one of the items for FREE.  I prefer that the items not be re-sold but if you would like to re-gift any of the items that is fine.  The only items that I do not have anymore are the rar bumper guards.  The only thing I ask is that items be picked up or that you pay the shipping (UPS or U.S. Postal).

Happy Holidays. 

RICH MUISE

Heck of an offer for anyone needing them. We gotta work on getting your karma rating on the positive side for that one...I'll give it a positive poke. Happy holidays to you also.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe