News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1966 Shelby Cobra replica

Started by Piperj3, 2013-04-11 10:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Piperj3

Hi,
We have a 66 Shelby Cobra for sale due to health problems. It's of course a 5 speed and I can no longer use my legs very well with my last relapes. I have M.S. ...So she's got to go. I'm posting on this site and Y-blocks because we really like the 57's and the more I learn about them the more I think we would enjoy one. My wife and I really enjoy weekend cruises and summer is on the way...I think ?  :004:

Anyway here's a little about the cobra. It was built by Classic Roadsters LTD. out of Fargo North Dakota. The car is 6'' longer for taller people. It has a built 302 with 350hp,tremec5 speed,8.8 rearend with a mustang 2 frontend. All new interior, dual rollbars, 5 point harnesses etc.etc. I bought the car from a guy who had not finished it but had it running and I just finished her up. It has a little over 3000 mile and is a driver not a show car. I think the guy that started it could have spent a little more time on some details. But over all he did a OK job. And it even won a couple awards at car shows. We would consider a partial trade plus cash for the right car. We have over $35,000 into her and just to move fast we are offering it for $27,000.
We can send a few photo's if interested.
You can call 715-851-9441 anytime or email deniselau@att.net
Thank you
Bob & Denise
Wis

Piperj3

Finally Sold and bought a 57...... :burnout: