News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57/58 ranchero body

Started by 57freak, 2007-06-21 15:20

Previous topic - Next topic

57freak

I have a 57/58 ranchero with no motor or trans. Its been in my garage for 20 years and back problems prevent me from starting the project. Will entertain serious offers
                      SOLD!Glen

57AGIN

Glen:

What is the body, frame and rolling equipment's condition and where abouts are you and the car located.

Bob
57AGIN

57freak

Hello Bob,
Body is in fair condition, minor rust in the usual spots and a couple small dings. The interior is complete and orignal but the seat needs redone and know carpet. The frame has never been wrecked to my knowledge and I've had the car since "83". The brakes are all drum and have about 5000 miles on them as well as the exaust system. I had new glass and felt put in the doors and wing windows just prior to garageing it. The body is a 58 and has a 57 front end, when parked in "86" the original radio and clock still worked. It has a clutch pedal installed but I also have the auto. brake pedal and other extra interior items. I will try to gets some pics posted in the coming days as time permits. I am located in central California in the San Joaquin Valley.

Glen

57AGIN

Glen:

Thanks for the info.  Sounds like a pretty sound platform for a project car.  I have a good friend that might be interested.

Bob
57AGIN

chuck-o-saurus

Do you still have the Ranchero?  Thanks, Chuck.  805.540.0740

lotsafords

Glen is the Ranchero still available?  I too am in Central Cal. Fresno to be exact.  I also have a 57 Ranchero but am always looking for additional cars.  What are you asking and where can it be seen?
Jack

57freak

FYI, the Ranchero is still for sale. I live in Manteca, CA. (209) 639-5964 call or email me @
gemerick@ci.manteca.ca.us. I am looking for 2000 for the car and can email pics to your email address.

Glen