News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Brenda

Started by Jerrys Kars, 2015-12-09 20:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerrys Kars

My wife passed away nov 30 2015. We have been married for 47 yrs. I am not prolific on here but my first car when we got married was a 57 Fairlane F code. We went on our honeymoon in that 57 instead of her new 68 Sport Fury. Then we went back to same honeymoon shack on our 25th annv in a 57 that I bought in Mo. I still have that car along with two others, one being a Supercharged Custom that she claims as hers. Her first car was a 57 Ford. She always wore a 57 Ford necklace with diamonds for headlights that I bought her at Barrett Jackson in 07. I now owe it to her to mention this. If anyone does FB go to Jerry Henry and read her tribute. See her cars and history.

RICH MUISE

Wow, I was just checking posts to see if I missed anything. I'm really sorry to hear that, Jerry. My condolences. That has got to be really tough to handle, but hang in there, and thanks for letting us know.
I have a friend in Knox City who still has the '57 Ford he and his wife eloped in, in the later fifties.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

hiball3985

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. These are always the most trying times in our lives, I wish you the best..
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

JPotter57

Jerry, I haven't been on here a lot lately, and just now saw this post about your wife's passing.  Please accept my apologies and sympathy. 
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

geraldchainsaw

i'm sorry to hear of your loss, words can't express the feelings,  losing ones partner in life is very hard,   jerry

robhaerr

My heart goes out to you, Jerry.

All the best.
Rob

Jeff Norwell

Jerry...I too have not been on the site a bunch.... but let me say..Condolences to you and your family.A very hard and heartbreaking loss.God bless you.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

suede57ford

Jerry,

I'm sorry to hear about your wife.  She sounded like a very special lady.  My condolences to you and your family.
57 2dr Sedan, Black,VR57 Supercharged Y-block
57 T-bird, 460 C6
57 Ranchwagon, 5.0 AOD
57 Ranchero, VR57 Supercharged
57 Courier Delivery, 460 C6
57 2dr Sedan, Red/White
69 Mach1 428 R-Code
69 Talladega 428
69 Bronco 5.0
70 Torino Cobra SCJ 4spd,4:30 Drag Pak
34 Ford P.U. 427 Ford, 2-4s
69 Boss 429

Frankenstein57

Sorry for your loss, carry on the 57 tradition!   Mark

racton

Hi,Im a new guy here.I am sorry for your loss.The honeymoon story is great.Good luck.....Racton

Jerrys Kars

Thanks guys, I'm still getting over it. Went to car auctions at Mecum in Fla. and Barrett Jackson in Scottsdale. Still missing her.
Jerry