News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Lost another...

Started by JPotter57, 2022-02-18 22:16

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

Not sure if anyone here has heard, but Steve Pierce of 29 Palms passed away.  Steve was a well known supplier of 57 Ford parts, and a lot of us here have bought from him.  Causebof death isvunknown atvthisctime, RIP Steve.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

abe_lugo

I actually just heard on Sunday about it.  I never got to meet him but always heard about him for years.  The guy that told me has a green fully optioned '57 convertible, he seems to only restore '57 and also said that his Steve's family was keeping the yard going.  RIP fellow 57 enthusiast
Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008

Ford Blue blood

It is that time of the year.  Many of us are advancing in age.  Stuff starts to show up.  It is really sad to see so many of us going for the "long nap", part of the cycle.  Three years ago there were 10 - 12 of us that got together for breakfast on Saturday mornings.  Just two of the group left.  I was the second youngest.  As our circle of friends gets smaller, it is harder to fill the gaps left by those that have passed.  The "Ranchero Wizard" was a loss to our 57 community.  His widow was unable to continue his work and those parts disposition are unknown.

James please know there are a ton of prayers out there for positive results from your up coming surgery!  Stay positive!

Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II