News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Kinda slow

Started by Ford Blue blood, 2023-09-22 07:39

Previous topic - Next topic

mustang6984

Quote from: Ford Blue blood on 2023-10-21 08:35Yup!  That's how the 56 Crown Vic came home........that was after I decided to thin the herd down to just the 36 and the late models!

LOL!!! Yea...That's how my first Explorer came to be mine..."just gonna look...see what it has for options. Three hours later it had a new option...ME! OOPs!
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

djfordmanjack

Didn't buy much ( although I thought about bidding on the 200k Maserati 3500....just kidding  :003:), but I was able to find some really rare VW parts in the swap meet area, that I had been looking for , for over 2 years. small but important bits, you never know what you will find !

The show and auction was a real blast. 10 halls filled with vintage cars, some incredible stuff. Also vintage American iron. Mostly unbelievably beautiful German, Italian and English stuff.....If somebody wants to see any of that, I may be posting a view pics. this is just a small taster.

I really have to admit that I shed a tear or two ( of joy) about the sheer beauty of those cars. No need to own them, just enjoying the body lines, the smell and the love that some owners and restorers put into them.

mustang6984

I have always had a massive lust for the TC/TD/TF and "A" MG's. Any of those there?
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

Jeff Norwell

Yea.. been slow around here....
Winters a coming...... so I am making plans to build my 40's Tear Drop trailer.... Frames all done.. working on the panels now.....
my friend Rob has done 2... and I refuse to pay Hotel rates.... 

hahaha
Should be done by Spring.

"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

mustang6984

Nice! And the truck towing it...oh such a sweet pic eh? Just looks right!   :003:
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker