News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Blue Oval Ford Show

Started by JimNolan, 2012-05-09 08:33

Previous topic - Next topic

JimNolan

I'm leaving tomorrow morning for the Blue Oval Ford Show in Tupelo, Ms. this weekend. Hope some of you guys can make it. It's their first show and cruise. I'll be taking the 63 Galaxie and leaving the 57 at home this time. I need to check out all the bugs from a new build that I might have with the 63, having air conditioning doesn't hurt either. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

Ford Blue blood

Jim we had planned on going, had the check made out and almost in the mail when the wife suffered a torn retina.  They attempted to tack it down with a lazer proceedure.  While it was somewhat sucessfull she had surgery last Monday morning and is still not 100% recovered.  We felt it best to pass this one.  I was so looking forward to meeting up with George again and looking at his stuff.  Hope you enjoy and take lots of pictures.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

JimNolan

BlueBlood,
    Don't blame you for staying at home. I hope your wife heals OK. Sight is something we take for granted until something happens and then it's one of the most important body functions we have. Good Luck, Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.