News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Quiet

Started by alvin stadel, 2020-09-13 10:01

Previous topic - Next topic

alvin stadel

Joe, one of the main reasons I enjoy your pictures is 3 fold. #1 I like fords, all Fords.  #2 I like history, and #3 many of the pictures remind me of my youth and folks I knew growing up.  If I had your e mail  address I could forward you many pictures that I get, I don't have any idea how to post them, and don't want to learn.  I know we are to keep politics of this site, but you hit it right on the head, I'm with you 100%.  Hugh, Mustang 6984, and I share some very heavy thoughts that would never fly here.  Take care Alvin

mustang6984

Joe...you just quoted my mind...pretty much word for word. (I have some more...but I won't share them here) Suffice it to say that between mine and my wife's years in the "biz"...we are not participants in the malarkey of today either. The NFL can go straight to perdition as far as I am concerned.

FYI...I look at everything you post...just don't comment as I don't want to be that guy that always has to say something...but you can know I look at everything you stick up. Along with a lot of other things that others put up as well. Knowledge, humor etc always interesting in my world. Like I mentioned in Rich's post when another member said he wasn't sure if people wanted to see his stuff cause it was more modified...I ALWAYS want to see his stuff!!!
So...keep the flow going buddy!   :003:
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

Quote from: rmk57 on 2020-09-14 17:19
  Was that the two cops in Compton.
Yes it was, and thank you guys;I'll try to keep it up.

P.S. Alvin, I'll PM you my email.
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

RICH MUISE

Because we don't have a "like" button, threads can get cluttered up with too many "thanks you's" and such, that's why I rarely post a reply to a posted pic, and I'm sure others are similar minded. I do enjoy all your posted pics, Joe, (and Dave). Another reason I don't post too often on those is I don't have the background that many of you have, I'm constantly going back and relooking at a pic somebody like Gunter commented on to see what they're talking about cause I had no clue, lol.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2020-09-15 08:53
Because we don't have a "like" button, threads can get cluttered up with too many "thanks you's" and such.......

True, but we do have an  APPLAUD button.    :003:
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

RICH MUISE

And a smite button...I lead the pack by far, lol!
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ecode70D

Joe
     When I do get to turn on the computer, I check your thread first.   Those pictures bring back pleasant old memories.
      Keep up the good work.  Jay

mustang6984

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ditto   :003:
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker