News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

eBay. Another 57

Started by abe_lugo, 2022-09-25 21:01

Previous topic - Next topic

abe_lugo

Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008

mustang6984

Your turn! Buy it! You or Terry! LOL!!!
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

terry_208

Quote from: mustang6984 on 2022-09-25 21:51Your turn! Buy it! You or Terry! LOL!!!

Hugh, even if I could swing it, I don't have storage space for another one.  Besides, I wouldn't bring up the subject with my wife as the Custom is far from finished.  You've met her and probably know who wears the pants in this house!  Of course, I do...but she tells me which ones to put on! lol
Terry

abe_lugo

I've got two and have an eye out for a retractable next.  Also have Cadillac so... and my wife's got the a '33 and a '57.  All full up. 
Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008

mustang6984

Hey...she was very sweet to me. I like her. And that Cadillac..yea..uh huh...sweet car. You should see if you can post a pic of it here somewhere somehow.
As for the retractable...guess it might be time to make that garage just a wee bit bigger eh? LOL!!!
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

alvin stadel

If you guys want a RHT, have I got a deal for you. All done ready to have fun with. All Black with bright red interior. I really thought Hugh would come up here and buy it.

terry_208

Quote from: alvin stadel on 2022-09-26 09:07If you guys want a RHT, have I got a deal for you. All done ready to have fun with. All Black with bright red interior. I really thought Hugh would come up here and buy it.

Hugh, it's time for you to make the trip to Montana!  You know you just can't let Alvin's RHT go.  It looks great and the workmanship is first rate.  If the Custom was finished and I had the room, I would definitely bring that one up to my wife for argument/agreement.

Terry

mustang6984

I would be happy if Alvin would just wait to sell until I got a ride in it.
I don't have anymore money to spend although that car is worth EVERY penny it sells for. I have seen it completed, but before it was driveable due to his brake issues last fall. It is beautiful, and looks like it is 1957 again, and this baby just rolled off the assembly line. If I win the LOTTO...it is MINE!!!
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

mustang6984

Quote from: alvin stadel on 2022-09-26 09:07If you guys want a RHT, have I got a deal for you. All done ready to have fun with. All Black with bright red interior. I really thought Hugh would come up here and buy it.

You KNOW how much I love that car Alvin. I should have held out and sold my apartment building for another $50k...LOL!!! I'd love to have it!
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

mustang6984

for those that have never seen Alvin's rolling work of art...
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

terry_208

It's obvious, the workmanship is first rate.  Nice job Alvin!
Terry

RICH MUISE

gorgeous! PM sent
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe